Monday, June 23, 2008

Company Picnic


So Jordan had his company picnic with ERMC last Friday on the 13th, we had a blast. There were blow up balloon, cotton candy, popcorn, games and a movie at the park. Here are some pictures from it. We had a really great time.



As it was getting dark they, put a movie on the outdoor screen, and we watch the Bee Movie, we have not seen it yet and it was very funny. It was very cold and windy night, and we thought that Afton wouldn't like it, we kept asking Afton if she wanted to go home, she said no. But we had fun together.

2 comments:

Kelly Moore said...

I can't believe how big she is... It's been so long since I've seen you! :( Looks like you guys had alot of fun!

Groff Family said...

That looks like so much fun! I bet Afton loved the bounce house. Isn't summer the greatest?