Thursday, June 12, 2008

I guess I will try blogging again, we have been very busy so far this summer and not quiet sure what else we will be doing. For starter Jordan has final got his $200 boat to work and we have taken it out to Gem Lake a couple of times, it has been fun.
This Picture is from last summer, but Jordan has since added seats to the boat. I will have to add another picture after we get it on the water again.

We are also working on our remodel project, during the winter we put in 2 new window, and just yesterday we put in a 3rd window. Jordan has broken the floor and has now just today finish pouring the new concrete, so in a week can tile the floor yeah!! oh and he has knock out a wall between the kitchen and the dinning room. So now it is really open

It is really looking great!! Good Job Jordan. if you want to see the before picture check out my old blog.

5 comments:

Lara Zierke said...

Wow. It's finally starting to come together. That's got to be exciting.

Groff Family said...

Yay!! More blogging! I'm excited to hear from the Idaho front more often. I miss seeing pictures of Afton and you and Jordan. The house looks like it is coming along nicely. Someday we'll have a house of our own......

Kelly Moore said...

hurray!
:)

Southern Spud said...

Hope the house keeps comign along! Congrats on getting a house (belated as it is)!!! We're still dreaming. But, hey, we have a great apt, so I shouldn't complain!

Hays Family said...

Your home improvements look great. We are amazed at your talent Jordan. Can't wait to see it in person. Cindy, we are glad you set up a new blog for us to see more of you 3.