Tuesday, December 2, 2008
My Week
I have to tell everyone, I am so proud of myself. I saved my company over $4,300 this week. There was a customer that was really really really taking advantage of a weak link in our system, and because I was on top of it, the company is current working on getting this guy arrested. I feel that maybe it is my fault for he going to jail, but it had it coming to him. He had stolen some where between $10,000 -$40,000 from the company, I am not sure the correct amount, but either way that is a lot of money to be stealing. I really hope the plan to get this guy works. Yeah Me!! Yeah Me!! ( and the company is currently working on getting the weak link fixed)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Nice job! Hopefully they'll give you some kind of really awesome recognition like a bonus or a raise or something.
Way to GO!!!! YEAH!!!!
Yeah me! last time I helped out like that they gave me a $30 gift card. We will see...
Post a Comment