So we have less than 3 months until our baby is born, and we have very few ideas on names. When we named Afton it was a name that we both likes for years before she was born, so that was easy. We have a boy name picked, but we are having a girl. We only have a few girl names picked, and we are sure about any of them.
We also have to think if we want to do a theme with our kids names. In my family all my siblings start with "S" and I start with "C". Jordan's family doesn't really have any theme to there names. For a long time I thought that I might name my kids after cities in Wyoming, but after thinking about I don't really like any of the other girl names for Wyoming. Now Jackson and Cody are very cute for boys.
Other themes that we thought about, all starting with "A" or going in ABC order. Hahaha
Any thought about names?
5 comments:
What? You don't want to name her Laramie or Cheyenne? J/K But seriously, I knew girls with both of those names.
I have a huge list of girl names I typed up when we were getting Jocelyn. I'll email it to you.
Personally, I don't care for themes. I'd rather name my kids names I really, really love instead of feeling limited by the theme.
Okay, I thought it would be fun to brainstorm a little bit on the Wyoming theme. Cora and Eden are both small towns and I really love both of those names. There's a river called Belle Fourche, so you could go with Belle. Um, there's a town named Frannie. :) There's a town named Hanna and Kaycee. Kaycee might be cute.
You could also expand your theme to be any place, not just in Wyoming. I love place names. Like Normandie. :) Some ideas would be Vienna, Sydney, Brooklyn, Dakota, Savannah, Aspen, Sonora, and Charlotte.
Just some ideas. I'll have plenty more. :)
I am in the SAME BOAT!
I can't offer help. I am still stuck.. but with Boy names...
There are so many cute girls names. I needed to have a dozen to use all of my favorites. April is one I always wanted to use. That would be perfect since your little girl will be born in the month of April. Then you could use the "A" theme for your girls.
Congrats! We didn't know you were expecting. How exciting for you...I like Sage, Alivia, Aariah, Alexi, Aliza. I'll let you know if I think of anything more.
Post a Comment