I can't believe that I am at 38 weeks, I only have 14 days left. That is just crazy. The good news I have the crib up and ready, and I have car seat in the car ready. I have some baby clothes wash, I just need to finish packing my hospital bag.
So we went to childbirth class last night. In one of the video's it says that labor and delivery can last anywhere from 6 hours to 14 hours or more. That just freaks me out. With Afton by the time I checked into the hospital and was induced she was born 4 hours later. Which from what I understand that is pretty fast.
1 comment:
That was very fast with Afton. My labor with both my girls was around 17 hours. I wasn't in the hospital the whole time though. Good luck with this new little one.
Post a Comment