Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Another good day at work

Tomorrow we are having some potential business clients come to work, and I was hand picked with 4 other associates to have them sit with me and listen to my calls for about 1/2 hour. I hope good things will come from this and from the work I did on earlier this week . The Department that I reported the fraud on Monday, is the same that picked me for this. Yeah Me!!

Oh and when I came home from work today, J had cleaned the house up and gave me a Rose. How sweet it that.

3 comments:

Frederick Family said...

Congrats. It's so nice when work can be exciting once in a while.
Hope all goes well.

Allie said...

Woot! Where are you working now?

Groff Family said...

Good for you Cindy. You are really on top of things and are of value to your company. I hope they appreciate you and show it.
(by the way I am answering this from julie's blog since I'm at her home right now) Love, Normandie