Friday, November 20, 2009

I love Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving is my favorite time of year, not just because my birthday is around it. I love having a big family dinner and playing games together. It seems like every other year we get to spend Thanksgiving with Jordan's sister and husband, and we always have a blast. (this is Thanksgiving 2008)

This year my sister txt, me back in July inviting us to come out for Thanskgiving. We thought sure why not. So this week we will be traveling to Sunnyvale to have Thanksgiving we all my family. We are so excited, I have not see my sister Stacey or brother Shayne since last time we went to Ca for Thanksgiving 2007.

I love Thanksgiving because it gaves a gives us a chance to really think about the blessing in our lives.

1 comment:

Hays Family said...

Hope you have a wonderful time with family in Sunnyvale. I'm glad for Thanksgiving too and love to have family around especially then. So glad you got to go to CA this year.