Wednesday, December 2, 2009

A Little Update

I Love my new job!!! Is it wrong that we have 4 jobs between Jordan and I? But we are not paying for daycare!!! I have 2 part time Jobs, one is 4-8 hours a week and the other is 15 hours a week, Jordan has his main Job of 40 hours and part time job of about 10 hours a week demanding on the week.

Afton is doing well, and man is she growing! This last week, we kept saying how big Afton has gotten, in only a few more weeks she will be 5 years old.

3 comments:

Lara Zierke said...

I love your new picture by the ocean. And yes, Afton is getting HUGE. She's such a smarty pants and a sweetheart.

Hays Family said...

I can't get used to Afton being so tall. Wow, almost 5 years old. We're so glad you were able to spend thanksgiving with your family in Sunnyvale and I heard you all had a wonderful time.

Cindy said...

Afton now weights 37 lbs and is 41 1/2 inch tall. I can't believe she is so tall.